Leading the Way
Region 6 SUMMER CONFERENCES
Click on conference title below for more information:
- Summer Leadership Conference (SLC) on June 29th This conference will kick-off with speaker Gerry Brooks and include break-out sessions, networking and virtual EXPO with vendors. All leaders & teachers invited to attend! FREE admission! See video below
- G/T Conference on June 30-follow link for more information. Great speakers! Earn your GT update.
- Title III/Bilingual/ESL Summer Event "Building Connections" on July 8-9th-Come learn research-based, cutting edge strategies and techniques to boost ELL performance.
- DLC-Digital Learning Conference on July 15-16th-The conference will begin with Cory Camp to discuss the future of learning continuity with blended learning.
- Virtual Learning Conference 2020: Best Practices for Remote Learning on August 4th- This conference will include virtual sessions for teachers, instructional coaches, central office, and campus administration that focus on best practices in remote learning. More information coming soon!
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT LEAD Position
We are looking for a SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT LEAD to join our team in Leadership & Accountability at Region 6. Principal or Assistant Principal experience required.
Visit https://www.esc6.net/472250_3 for the all the details on joining our team!
Please contact Stacey Zielonka at (936) 435-8213 or email email@example.com before applying
Teaching & Learning
1st annual Summer Learning Adventures contest. Region 6 students in grades K-12 have the opportunity to complete and submit any of the activities listed on the Summer Learning Adventures choice board. Their names will be added to our Back-to-School Giveaways drawings. The contest starts now and goes through August 21, 2020.
The teachers with the highest student participation win as well!
More information please visit the Region 6: Teaching & Learning website
School Counselor of the Year
Please contact Sherri Treadway for application @ firstname.lastname@example.org
School counselors, teachers, administrators, and others are encouraged to nominate professional school counselors who participate in exemplary school counseling programs. Please share this email with anyone who may want to nominate an outstanding counselor in the following categories:
● All-Level School Counselor of the Year (One counselor serving grades K-12)
● Elementary School Counselor of the Year
● Jr. High/Middle School Counselor of the Year
● High School Counselor of the Year
Other Important Newsletters from Region 6
Professional Development Opportunities
text @esc6leader to the number 81010