WEEK 9 AGENDA
*RED RIBBON WEEK IS OCTOBER 26TH-30TH
*CANDY DRIVE NOW-NOVEMBER2ND: Candy is donated to the USO for troops and their families.
READ 100 MINUTES A WEEK. IT IS SUGGESTED THE STUDENTS READ 20 MINUTES A NIGHT FOR 5 NIGHTS. Students may have homework coming home throughout the week from small group Champs.
Monday- Sign Purple Spelling Folder. Due Tuesday.
Spelling: find 6 words to fit the pattern short "i", "o", & "u".
Tuesday- Mrs. Adair's Library Day.
Wednesday- Mrs. Buchmiller's Library Day.
Thursday- Ms. Ballenger's Library Day.
Friday- Mrs. Zembower's Library Day. Spelling Test
Wear your favorite spirit wear.
Weekend- Have an awesome weekend
*MONDAY* HATS OFF TO BEING DRUG FREE- wear your favorite crazy hat.
What Are We Learning About?
SCIENCE: Does weather really impact choices people make?
Throughout this unit, students will show their learning by:
· measuring and recording detailed observations of the weather
· describing and comparing types of weather
· creating a model of the water cycle
· communicating information about the weather and seasons
LANGUAGE ARTS/SOCIAL STUDIES:
- Spelling Pattern: short "i" "o" & "u". High Frequency words:
- Grammar: Transition Words
- Skill: Character, Setting, Plot
- Writing: Persuasive
APPS TO DONWLOAD AT HOME....
Kakooma Addition: practice addition facts through puzzles.
Hangman By Spice: practice spelling through a fun interactive game.