August 21, 2018
Liberty parents & students, please consider signing up to help in our concession stands this Fall!
- 8/22: Associate Student Council Meeting (Open to all) Room 329 6:50 am
- 8/22: Theater Tech Open House after school
- 8/23 or 8/24: Footloose Audition Workshops after school
- 8/23: Open House 5-7 pm
- 8/23: Key Club Introduction Meeting 2:30-3:30 pm
- 8/24: Senior Night Varsity Football (Spirit Theme: Red, White, & Blue) 7 pm
- 8/27: Late Start
- 8/27: Footloose Auditions
- 8/31: No School
- 9/3: No School
- 9/22: Homecoming Dance 8-11 pm
- 9/27: Parent-Teacher Conferences 3:30-7 pm
- 9/28: No School
- 9/29: Homecoming Parade 9 am
- Dress Code: Liberty High School follows the dress code as laid out and approved by the Wentzville Board of Education. Please refer to page 12 of the Student Handbook if you have any questions.
- Tardies: Each student will be allowed two tardies per class per quarter. On the third tardy per class, the principal will assign a one-hour detention. Please refer to page 7 of the Student Handbook if you have any questions.
- Late Arrivals (drivers): Students with three or more tardies to their first class of the day will lose their parking pass for a week. Please refer to your parking application if you have any questions.
- AUP/1:1 Form: Students if you have not turned in this form, please do so ASAP. You can click HERE for another form or request one in the guidance office.
LHS Today is a student produced website featuring stories, videos, and more in relation to LHS and our students.
CHADS Coalition & KUTO Opt-Out Letter
What is it?
- Academic Assist is a free tutoring service offered to all students
When is it?
- Monday - Thursday each week from 2:20 - 3:30 pm
Where is it?
- The program is held in the library
Why should I participate?
- Academic Assist provides a quiet place to complete your homework with all the resources a library has to offer. It also provides a place for students to work on projects, makeup tests or quizzes they missed, study for exams, ask their teachers questions in a smaller setting, and much more.
Who will be there?
- At least two staff members work each day, one of which is always a math teacher. Students working on A+ hours may be present as well and many of your fellow classmates will be in this quiet environment working on various projects.
How much does it cost?
- It is 100% FREE!
How will I get home?
- Parents can pick up students at 3:30, students (if eligible) may drive home, students can ride the Activity Bus (free for students staying for tutoring) by signing up in the Activities Office before 11 am the day they wish to ride (starting August 27th), or students can walk home.
If you have any further questions about Academic Assist please contact your counselor.