Fraction Fun Day!!!
By: MaKenzi, Nataly, Ari
Station 1 (MaKenzi)
- each kid gets a plate
- we will "cut" it into a fraction with a sharpie
- the kid will then create a pizza based on the fractions i tell them to use
- best pizza gets a prize
Station 2 (Nataly)
- each kid gets a sticky note and has to match the fraction written in standard form to the pictorial representation of it that is on the ground before the music cuts off.
- kids who don't complete the task are eliminated.
- kids who win get prizes
Station 3 (Ari)
- the starting student will receive a card with directions on what they have to draw they will then represent the fraction any pictorial way they would like that applies to the topi on the card.
- first to get the fraction correct wins and goes next
- winner gets a prize