By:Thai-Hien Tran 5th Grade Turner
At Christ The Redeemer Catholic School
In Central America.
Holy Week is one of the most main traditions it includes a mural made of dust and many varied parades.Its normal lasting time is 7 days-6 nights
- In 1502 Christopher Columbus landed on Nicaragua.
- In the 17th century Nicaragua was attacked by pirates.
- !855 A man seized power but was kicked out of presidency
- 1972 a severe Earthquake hit Managua
- Today Nicaragua is a poor country but still striving for greatness