iPads for Student Achievement
educational apps to assist teachers in classroom productivity and increasing student achievement. Teachers will collaborate, explore and share iPad resources & strategies, as well as learn the procedures regarding the RWS iPad Lab.
TEAM Rubric : Activities and materials, Student Work, Assessment
1. Facilitate and Inspire Student Learning and Creativity - Teachers use their
knowledge of subject matter, teaching and learning, and technology to facilitate experiences that advance student learning, creativity, and innovation in both face-to-face and virtual environments.
2. Design and Develop Digital Age Learning Experiences and Assessments - Teachers design, develop, and evaluate authentic learning experiences and assessment incorporating contemporary tools and resources to maximize content learning in context and to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes identified in the NETS·S.
PLC Guiding Questions:
1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know if each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency?