Issues War Veterans Face
War Veterans Suffer from mental health issues
Mental Health Issues War Veterans Face coming home
- Their is a total 25% of the United States Military that soldiers suffer with some sort of health issue
- There was 18% of the military that suffered from PTSD, 33% from anxiety, and 25% from depression.
- Veterans really enjoy serving at war because of the brotherhood that goes on in the military
- These veterans have seen awful things such as blown of legs, explosions right in front of them and etc., for that reason those situations really touch V.A.s emotionally
- From 2001 to 2016 this has been one of the longest wars in U.S. history and this war has the worst experiences for soldiers with all the I.E.D.s they've mainly dealt with
- Fortunately in today's society their are hundreds and hundreds of organizations that support soldiers with mental health issues, homelessness, and etc.
- This war has gone on way too long and for that reason nothing nothing has come out of it for the soldiers, however the gov't officials are fine and have what they need under control.