American German immigrants
The Germans came to America
In the 1852 Because people fought over land and reliouges freedom.Other's came because there was little food and farmers had little land
During world war one,from 1914,1918 many German Americans stopped speaking and writing German because Germany was an enemy of the u.s.aAbout 7 million German people immigrated to the u.s.a from 1820 to 2000 before.Electricity kids decorated their Christmas tree with cookies,candy,fruit,glass balls
dark brown sugar
2 1/2 c flour
2 1/2 c
1 1/2 tsp
1 1/2 tsp
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c molasses
1 c buttermilk**
1/2 c unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Spray/butter muffin tins.
2. Combine sugar, flour, soda, salt and spices in a bowl.
3. In a separate bowl mix the egg, molasses, milk, and butter.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and stir until just blended.
5. Add to muffin tins** (about 3/4 full, these muffins don’t rise too much, so you don’t have to worry about them overflowing) and bake for 15 minutes. If making normal sized muffins, it’ll be more like 20 6. 6. minutes. Muffins are done when a toothpick comes out clean.
6. **If you don’t have buttermilk (I almost never do), just add 1 tbsp. of white vinegar or lemon juice to a cup of regular milk and let sit out for about 10 minutes.**