Matunuck Morning Memo
Manta Rays' News Waves 10/13/15
NUTS & BOLTS
- Dismissal Reminder: Please make sure at dismissal time you give students any notes that they will need for an after school activity.
- Review off-site evacuation expectations with students this week. Remind students to wear comfortable clothing and sneakers on Friday.
- The Indoor Recess Room is ready to go! FYI: There are some supplies that have been left over from teachers - please ensure that they are removed from the room, or in a safe place for use. If you have any questions, see me.
- On October 24th (at 11:00am), the URI Confucius Institute is holding a small workshop on classroom management. I am unfortunately unavailable to speak (about 20 minutes) about PBIS, our matrix, and other best practices. If you are interested in presenting, please let me know. There would be a small stipend through URI.
- PBIS Meeting - Library (3:30)
- School Resource Officer will visit students during lunches to introduce himself
- TA Meeting (10:00)
- 2nd Grade Jog-a-thon Redo (9:00-10:00)
- District PD @ PDES (3:45-4:45)
Off Site Evacuation
10/19 - Picture Day
10/21 - District DEC Meeting (3:30)
PTO Meeting (7:00)
10/22 - I will be at CPI Training for the day (Mr. Lavallee is on call)
10/23 - I will be at CPI Training for the day (Mr. Lavallee is on call)
Healthy Kids/Schools Meeting (8:00)
Pumpkin Night (6:00)