November 1, 2020
Students who are currently attending Classical School do NOT need to reapply; however, siblings who are not currently enrolled at Classical School must submit a completed application during the lottery application acceptance window to be included in and receive sibling priority in the lottery drawing. Incoming kindergarteners for the 2021-2022 school year also need to apply between December 1, 2020 and February 19, 2021 to be included in the lottery drawing.
Paper applications will be available beginning December 1st from the school office. Alternatively, there will be an online application that may be accessed from the school's website at http://www.classicalcharter.com/prospective-families/application-procedure/. Please contact Joanne Bielmeier with any questions about the lottery process: mailto:email@example.com.
STAFF MEMBERS' FAVORITE THINGS
PHOTO OPPORTUNITY DAY
- Enter through the front doors.
- Only one parent/family to accompany the children.
- If you have an older child, he/she may enter the building alone.
- Face coverings required.
- 6 feet apart between families waiting in line.
- Parents will be asked to wait for their child(ren) near the exit door while photographs are taken.
- Exit through the Forum doors onto Capitol Drive.
To order online go to: http://mylifetouch.com. Classical School's picture day ID: EVTG44GCN. Hard copy order forms are available at school in the front lobby.