Get Organized !!
Organize Your Titan Binders
This is a Self-Guided Parent University Workshop!
Setting up and keeping the Titan Binder organized contributes to getting better grades by ensuring that students are set up to:
- Complete homework assignments and projects simply because the student is prepared
- Be prepare for assessments, tests, and quizzes by knowing where your study guide is located
- Come to school with materials required for their classes and clubs
- Students should use their Titan Agenda and parents should monitor the Titan Agenda
Benefits of Being Organized
Being organized in your environment can help make you a healthier and happier person!
- Save time by not spending time looking for things, i.e. your rubric for a project.
- Save money by not buying items you already have, i.e. notebooks, index cards, highlighters
- Instill confidence by knowing where things are supposed to be, and you can hand in homework when it is due
- Reduce stress related to lost items, i.e. "Not Handed In" assignments (NHIs) or looking for your study guide the night before a quiz
- Manage many activities and deadlines more efficiently
- Gain valuable storage space within your existing confines, i.e. room, locker, backpack, and binder
- Gain more energy and peace because you are eliminating unnecessary tasks and stress, i.e. texting a friend for your study guide, repeating an assignment because you lost it, etc.
- Have more time to do things you really want to do...staying on top of your assignments means you will enjoy your leisure time so much more!
- Have a more attractive appearance, i.e. an organized binder makes students look and feel like "Professionals in Training"
- Cleanliness and order are not matters of instinct; they are matters of education, cultivating good habits and having specific times to have "check points"
WINN BINDER CHECKS
Tip: Having an organized binder because it cuts down on
"Not Handed In" (NHI) homework, projects, assignments!
SELF-GUIDED PARENT UNIVERSITY WORKSHOP
8th GRADERS PROVIDE BINDER TIPS
TAKE A MOMENT TO EVALUATE US! HOW DID YOU LIKE THIS?!?
Download the Documents Below:
Parent University Workshops
If you have any questions or feedback about Title I Resources or our Title I School-Wide Program, please visit our Title I Tab on the Elkins Pointe website or contact Lisa O'Hanlon Cowles. Thank you.