Cauliflower Buffalo Wing Bites
These low-calorie buffalo wing taste-alike's are enough to blow your mind!
1/4 cup milk (your choice, I used almond milk)
1/4 cup flour
1 dash garlic powder
1 tbsp. buffalo wing sauce (or make your own with 1 tbsp. Frank's Red Hot Sauce and 1 tbsp. butter)
2. Combine milk, flour, and garlic powder in a bowl and mix.
3. Place cauliflower in the bowl and mix around until covered in your batter.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes on a non-stick cookie sheet.
5. While cauliflower is baking, measure or make your buffalo sauce.
6. When done baking, remove cauliflower from the oven and toss in buffalo sauce. When completely coated, place bites back in the oven to cook for another 5-8 minutes.