Follow Us on Twitter and Facebook for the Latest News!
- February is Black History Month
- February 9th- 6th grade MAth CCA
- February 10th-12th- Student/Staff Holiday
- February 15th-19th- Kindness Week
- February 16th- 5th grade Math CCA
- February 17th- 5th grade Science DCA
- February 18th-19th- STEM PBL Presentations
- February 22nd- Student Holiday/Staff Long Range Planning Day
- February 25th- Progress Reports Go Home
Kindness Week Student Acts of Kindness Checklist Challenge February 15th-19th
ESL (English as a Second Language) News
It's Not Too Late to Return Library Books!
Alief school library books can be returned to any campus. They will be sent to the original campus and removed from your child's account. We appreciate your help!
Ms. G. Browning
Purchasing Laptop Insurance (Optional)
Parents/guardians have the option to purchase low cost insurance to cover the device at https://www.worthavegroup.com/product/laptop-insurance/
Coverage is not required. The insurance policy is between the parent/guardian and Worth Ave and that the parent/guardian is responsible for reimbursing Alief ISD independent of the claim with worth for reimbursement.
Simple Ways to Protect Yourself, Family, and Friends During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Wear a mask.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people that do not live with you.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- If you travel, wear a mask and face shield in all public places and while on public transport.
For more information visit the CDC website https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/holidays.html
Keep Up-To-Date with Impact-ED Podcasts
Guidelines for Success
P- Positive Attitude
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
Or find us using @Aliefyoungblood
Join our Remind Group
or in the app add us @3867f2
Follow us on Twitter