Know how to be safe online?? Well you will!!
Fair Use- Use a small amount of copyrighted work without permission For example: schoolwork, news reporting, and and comedy/parody
License- Clear way to define the copyright of your creative work so people know how it can be used
Piracy- Stealing copyrighted work by downloading or copying it in order to keep, sell, or give it away
Plagiarize- Copying or making slight changes to some or all of someone else’s work and saying you created it
What Not To Do
What not to do
- post things that you think would hurt someone else
- talk about things that you know would hurt you if someone did it to you
- go to inappropriate websites
- swear in a post, tweet, text, or anything relating to that
- being positive on social things
- not cyberbullying
- you can use the Grandma Method
The Grandma Method
"Anti Bullying Awareness: My Bullying Story." YouTube. YouTube, 17 Jan. 2012. Web. 18 Feb. 2013.
"Dance Moms Season 2 Finale." Chloe Lukasiak. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Feb. 2013.
"Own Your Education - Plagiarism and Cheating." YouTube. YouTube, 29 Mar. 2010. Web. 18 Feb. 2013.
"Plagiarism Â ." Learning Outcomes. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Feb. 2013.