Oxford High School Newsletter
April 7, 2023
Dates to Remember:
- Friday, April 7th- Variety Show at OHS Auditorium 7pm
- Monday, April 10th- Quarter 3 Report Cards Issued
- Wednesday, April 12th- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren-OHS Community Room-9:30am
- Monday, April 17-21st- Spring Break, No School
- Thursday, April 27th- Night of the Arts 5-7 Open Mic from 6-7
- Friday, May 19th- Junior/Senior Prom 6 pm
Variety Show Tonight at OHS Auditorium!!
Report Cards Issued on Monday
Quarter 3 report cards will be available on PowerSchool on Monday. If you need a hard copy, please contact Rachael Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (508) 987-6081. Thank you!
Locura de Marzo 2023
Students from OHS participated in Locura de Marzo 2023 with students from all 50 States and 20 different countries! In this March Madness style competition students made predictions and cultural connections about songs from Spanish speaking countries. The OHS winners were Kaila Donahue Seely in first and Lucas Christenson and Kingston Nickerson tied for second.
Grade 8 Tour a Success!!
We had the grade 8 students come to the high school to tour our building and hear about the amazing things that happen in our school. They were able to hear about academics, sports, and different clubs that we offer. They were also able to talk to some of our students about their experience here, and what to expect next year.
Thank you to everyone who helped out!!!
Junior College Fair
We had another College Fair this week, but for the Juniors this time! We had over 40 colleges here to talk to our students about what they offer and different opportunities for our students!!