Cardinal Parent Camp
One Team One Goal Student Success
Registration/Breakfast: 8:15-8:30 AM, Media Center
Welcome & Guest Speaker: 8:35 AM - 8:50 AM
Translator will be available.
Breakout sessions 9:00 AM - 11:50 AM
Session 1 9:00 – 9:45
Session 2 9:50 – 10:35
Session 3 10:40 – 11:05
Session 4 11:10 – 11:50
Lunch and Prizes 11:50 AM - 12:30 AM
- My child is in AP classes, what now?
- Smart Phone & Email 101 - Learn how to use new tips and tricks on your Smartphone and Email.
- Why do I need a resume? Learn how to format a resume and fill out a job application.
- How can I help my child graduate on time?
- How can I budget for home, school, and college expenses?
- My involvement makes a difference: How can I get more involved at school?
- Computer Basics - Learn how to use a computer to check your child's grades.
- Social Media Smackdown - Ask questions about the apps your child is using...Whats App, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- New Math? - How do I help my child to do their math homework?
- Zumba your way to a healthier lifestyle
- Parent Resources to keep up with what my child is doing in class. (Teacher blogs, Flipped Classroom)
- Painting by the numbers - Learn how to paint by our renowned resident artist, Mr. William Rembert.
- Having fun with my phone - Learn how to use your phone to make a professional looking video.
- Setting Goals to SOAR in the future - Learn how to help set goals for my child to set them on the pathway of success.