Families of Rising 6th Graders, SMS Make-Up Orientation & Tour is Tuesday, June 15, 5:30pm
Please contact your child's teacher to see if any changes to this August School Supply List.
How to Order the School Supply Kit for 2021 - 2022
1. Go to www.unitedschoolsupplies.com
2. Enter our unique Harvest Elementary School Code, which is 700676.
3. Enter your student’s name and NEXT YEAR’S grade level (to properly label the kit) to add the kit to your shopping cart.
4. Select any optional student accessories you’d like such as backpacks, headphones, lunch bags, water bottles, and food jars. Then proceed to secure checkout.
It is extremely simple and convenient!
Deadline for ordering the United School Supply Kits is June 30, 2021.
Please note!! If the order is placed between June 19-30, there will be a 10% late fee added. Therefore, if you want to pay “regular” price with NO Late Fee added, you’ll need to order the School Supply Kit by Friday, June 18, 2021.
Scroll to the bottom of our school webpage to click on MySchoolFees and submit Credit/Debit payment for Extended Day or Lost Library Books.
Step By Step Directions for using MySchoolFees
2. Click "Sign In as a Guest" at the bottom
3. Click the drop down arrow on the screen that pops up and type in the search box "Madison County Schools - Harvest"
4. Close the box that pops up saying, "It appears that some versions of Safari and Internet Explorer are causing issues with MySchoolFees.com."
5. Click the drop down arrow and choose "Extended Day" to pay for it --or-- Choose "Library" to pay for Lost Library Books, $10.00
HES Dates to Remember...
Here's the YouTube Video showing step by step how to access myON eBooks through Clever.
E-BOOKS & STORIES READ ALOUD ONLINE
MORE FREE ONLINE LEARNING RESOURCES
MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW...
Log In using your child's User Name (lunch #) & PW (lunch #) Detailed Directions & Example on the Library Smore.
Update - Box Top submissions have changed! If you still have physical Box Tops we will accept them until they expire. This video describes the new submission process! If you have a question do not hesitate to ask our PTO.
When you enroll a New or Current Student into PowerSchool, you will be signed up to receive the Parent Group Emails.
HARVEST YOUTUBE VIDEOS
HARVEST IN THE NEWS...
Harvest 4th grader won tickets to the Iron Bowl for participating in the UA vs AU Be a Champion and Read Program, Fall 2019.
Harvest received recognition for being a Project Lead the Way School, Spring 2019.
Please stay in touch throughout the year with our school and PTO FB and Twitter pages.
FB is Harvest Elementary School
PTO FB is Harvest Elementary PTO
Twitter is @HarvestElem
PTO Twitter is @PTOHarvestElem
Webpage Link Buttons are below.