North Pembroke Elementary School
The North Pembroke Elementary Book Fair is Back!
November 15th – November 19th
Kick start your child’s reading with some new books! There are great books for all ages – preschool through 6th grade. See the attached scholastic flyer for some highlights!
Proceeds from the book fair go directly to the North Pembroke PTO to support programs for OUR school that would not be possible without PTO fundraising, including no-fee field trips.
The book fair will look a little different this year due to Covid. We have a reduced number of volunteers already lined up and unfortunately, parents will not be able to attend. Also, there will be no family night this year. Masks are required in the school building and social distancing will be maintained. These measures ensure we can hold an in-person book fair for the kids as safe as possible. Thanks for your understanding.
NPES Book Fair Schedule
Due to Covid precautions, parents are not allowed to attend the Book Fair this year, and there will not be a Family Night.
- Grades 5 & 6 attend the Book Fair with their homeroom teacher.
- The Book Fair accepts cash, checks made payable to North Pembroke PTO, and debit/credit cards.
- E-Wallet by Scholastic is also a payment option. Parents can set up and fund an E-Wallet account on our book fair home page https://www.scholastic.com/bf/northpembrokeelemschool2. E-Wallet funds not used at the Book Fair DO NOT get refunded. The funds can only be used for future Scholastic purchases.
- We realize it might be challenging for some kids, particularly the younger grades, to purchase books without a parent present. Volunteers will be there to help. Order forms are available on the attached Scholastic Flyer if you would like to select books with your child to purchase, although there are many additional titles available in person at the Book Fair.
- Placing cash or a check in an envelope with a note as to spending limit, instructions, etc. is strongly encouraged for younger students.
- We will do our best to encourage children to purchase more books and fewer toys/trinkets, but if this is a concern for you, please discuss expectations with your child.
E Wallet- A SAFE, CASHLESS WAY TO SHOP THE FAIR
About Book Fair eWallet
Give your child a safe, cashless way to shop at the Book Fair. This digital payment option can be used at the in-school Book Fair or online at the Virtual Book Fair, where you'll discover an expanded selection of over 5,000 products. Plus, every purchase benefits our school! Visit FAQs to learn more.
How It Works
- Create an account for each child
- Add funds...
- ...or invite family and friends to contribute
- Shop the Book Fair
- Spend unused funds online or fund an eWallet for your next Fair!
After the Fair, remaining eWallet funds are not returned to a credit card but instead, become a gift card balance that can be used online with Scholastic or to fund an eWallet for a future Book Fair. Be sure to sign in with the same email used to create the eWallet.