By Delanie Saul
There is no doubt that in today’s world, technology is an important part of our lives and has a huge impact on the way we communicate, live, and work.
Smartphones, laptops, IPods, IPads, GPS…they are not just gadgets, they’re already part of our lives.
- we have become more stressed, more dependant on our devices to perform our tasks in the business area… but technology is there to make life easier for us.
- Technology is everywhere; it has changed every aspect of our lives, the way we buy our books, listen to our favourite music, book our holiday vacations, even the way we stay in touch with family and friends.
Access (pro and con)
- Having access to information any time it is a major benefit of technology today. Most companies, no matter how large, have systems which allow their employees to access or enter necessary data quickly and efficiently, which saves time and money.
- But these same systems can be hacked from within and outside of the business, which can cause financial, research or reputation problems.
- Education is yet another life event that technology effects,Students can find almost any answer or research topic. It can also help them understand a topic better and it can teach them how to perform a task.
- But this is also a way kids can cheat on a test or homework. Kids have also taken advantage of technology and uses it in class without permission. Technology can also take away from learning; a large amount of kids get home from school and play on they're electronics, when they could be studying for a coming test or doing homework. Technology can also cause kids to not perform they're school work until the last minute.
Staring at your phone all day might wreck your spine.
- Recent studies show that being on your phone can destroy your back.The study found that when you tilt your head 60 degrees to stare at your phone, you're putting 60 pounds of pressure on your neck.
- The bacteria that we get on our phones go on our face when we call this can cause acne.
- grasping your phone too much could cause muscle tension or it could irritate current conditions.
- staring at screens is exhausting our sight, causing our vision to become blurry and our eyes can become dry.