Why I think my leadership project was effective...
* My goal= Help Coach Wand get things accomplished and help Coach Wand's students get better at their presentations, projects, and their work.
* The students did get better at their work, projects, and presentations
* At first the students had poor presentation skills but over time their presentation skills improved.
Why my project went a little off plan...
* I adjusted to that change by helping Coach Wand and his students even more than I normally would.
The benefits I observed for the JMS community...
* Projects and classwork were done right since the students had more help.
* Coach Wand had more time to do his work for his job since I was helping his students also.
Why the results of my project met and exceeded my goal...
* My goal was also met because Coach Wand's students had more help on their work.
* my goal was exceeded because the students improved on their presentation skills and they got better at their work.
What marketable skills I developed while doing my project..
* I also gained teamwork skills which will be helpful in my future life in any job that I may get because I will have to be able to work with my colleagues, teammates, or customers.
How my project made me a better leader...
* I also learned how to teach someone on my own and teaching someone takes leadership.