Biography By: Simone P
Adele was born in London, England on May 5th. She was a very big fan of Etta James and Ella Fitzgerald. Her mother, Penny, has Adele when she was 19. As Adele grew up her mom took her to concerts and introduced her to performers and producers. Adele attended her first concert when she was 5 with her mother. They went to see the Cure at Finsbury Park.
She started primary school in Totterham. Adele was also accepted into Brit School, a performing arts high school in London. Adele wasn't a person who gravitated to normal classroom work. For class projects at the Brit School she cut other people's demos and put in her own lyrics and her own voice. She also posted her projects on her my space page.
Life Changing Events
Adele lost her voice and was unable to sing for a while. An effect from that is she had to have a life changing surgery. Rolling in the deep was the first song she sang coming back to preform from her break. She stopped in the middle of the song but kept going and showed she will never give up.
Adele is a 6 time Grammy Award winner. She won Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performer. Releases her first album, 19, in 2008. Releases her second album,21, in 2011.
- has a positive effect on society
- grew up around music
- had vocal surgery
- forgot words to a song, once.
- pushes her voice to the limit and doesn't give up
- Adele's real name is Adele Laurie Blue Adkins
- 2007, Hometown Glory
- 2008, Chasing pavements, Cold Shoulder, Make You Feel My Love.
- 2010, Rolling in the Deep
- 2011, Someone Like You, Rumor Has it, Set Fire to the Rain
- Adele. Digital image. Net Worth 2014. Disqus, 2015. Web. 6 May 22015.
- Adele Leads Mercury Prize 2011 Shortlist. Digital image. The Guardian. Guardian News, 19 July 2011. Web. 6 May 2015.
- "Adele." Bio. A&E Television Networks, 2015. Web. 06 May 2015.
- Adele with 6 grammies. Digital image. About News. Facebook and Pintrest, 2013. Web. 06 May 2015.