Skyview Middle Weekly
E News for 5/1/22
Welcome to Skyview's weekly Electronic Newsletter.
622 Families: This newsletter has a translation feature. Click on the newsletter, and then select "Translate Newsletter."
Hmong: 622 Cov Tsev Neeg: Cov ntawv xov xwm no muaj txhais lus. Nyem rau ntawm daim ntawv xov xwm, thiab tom qab ntawd xaiv "Txhais Xov Xwm".
Somali: Qoysaska 622: newsletter kaan wuxuu leeyahay muuqaal tarjumaad. Dhagsii joornaalka, ka dibna dooro "Translate Newsletter"
Spanish: Familias del distrito 622: Este boletín tiene una función de traducción. Haga clic en el boletín y luego seleccione “Traducir boletín.”
- Online Yearbook sales end on May 20th. After that point, the remaining yearbooks will be reserved with a $25 cash payment to Mr. Berg on a first-come first-served basis.
- If you want to ensure your student has a copy of this year's book, CLICK HERE AND ORDER TODAY.
- The current plan is to distribute Yearbooks to students during the last week of school.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Spring Sports/Activities Update
Spring Athletics FAQs:
What happens with after-school sports if it’s raining outside?
If it is raining outside Track and Tennis will be canceled because Volleyball will be using the gyms. If volleyball is not practicing, it is possible that track and/or tennis will practice inside for the day.
If practice is canceled, how will I know?
If practice is canceled, there will be an announcement during all lunches, I will also send a message on the Remind app that parents should be on.
Who are the coaches?
Track - Ms. Ashley, Ms. Ammermann, Mr.Zieske, Mr. Strachota
Tennis - Mr. Thompson, Ms. Holm
Volleyball - Mr. Kupka, Kaitlyn, Timmerman
Where do the students practice?
Volleyball - Gymnasium
Track - Behind the school by the baseball fields
Tennis - Tennis Court
News from our Athletic Director
Tennis was able to get one of their two matches in this week and played well all-around against Richfield. Lots of close matches and tons of hard work put in! Track had to cancel their meet but will get another opportunity this Tuesday at Tartan! Volleyball had a blast at their first match against Maplewood!
How do I join the Remind App?
To get daily updates download and join the Remind App and enter the class code: strachotas
Educational Trip to Italy, Spring Break 2023
They are going fast, but there are still a handful of spots available for the EF Tour to Italy next spring break. Open to students and families of District 622. Payment plans available. Check out the website and contact Kathryn Marget with any questions. email@example.com
Bell’Italia, Spring Break 2023 - Milan, Venice, Florence, Assisi, Pisa, Rome, Pompeii
Travel broadens minds and awakens spirits!
Check out the 622 Advanced Academics Newsletter for Spring:
Morning Drop Off
Reporting Student Illness--Attendance Line
- Students and families should use the ISD 622 Student COVID Decision Tree to check for symptoms.
- Students who are sick and/or have symptoms of COVID-19 must stay home and report the illness to our Attendance Line: 651-702-8022
- Students who have been exposed to or have tested positive for COVID-19 must contact our school health office: Health Office Phone: 651-702-8015
- Need help accessing Schoology as a parent? See this document.
- Need help navigating Schoology once you are logged in? See this video.
- Need help with your parent login credentials for Schoology? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org