Start Lesson 5 ^o^
Today's Important Info:
I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! ^o^ WE START Lesson 5 TODAY: ごかぞく (gokazoku)
Grades are due TODAY, by 9PM for progress reports for:
- Week 1
- Lesson 1
- Lesson 2
- Lesson 3
- Lesson 4
- Please submit all assignments for LESSON 1 through Lesson 4 ASAP if you haven't already done so. Your missing assignments will result and stay a 0% by next Monday. o_O
Make sure you have completed all of lessons 1 through 4 before moving on to lesson 5.
KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK!! (◕‿◕✿)
IMPORTANT L5 SPEAKING ASSIGNMENT INFO:
- You will have a partner to do your speaking assignment.
- Make sure you go to L5 speaking assignment TODAY and read what you will need to do.
- You can find a partner by either asking a classmate during coaching session, or message them on Blackboard IM, or message students using "Blackboard Messages" in Blackboard. (There's a tab called that.)
- As soon as you find a partner, please fill in the Wiki with your name and your partner's name.
Here's a Prezi to learn the pronunciation to this week's Hiragana. \^o^/
Click this link to find troubleshoots for coaching, learn different ways to attend. Learn how to attend using a phone! ^o^ If you're having trouble >.< with attending coaching, here are some info to help you. ^.^