Love Notes from the Library
A Peek Inside Our Shelves
Start your year off with some COLLABORATION!
Happy New Year (again)!
I always feel like September is our new year, but January gives us a 2nd one to celebrate. :)
I wanted to take this opportunity to remind you of the opportunities available for collaboration with library & tech.
Here are just a few of the ways we could work together:
• Collaborative Planning/Lesson Support
• Training (individual or team) for new programs, web sites, devices, etc.
• Presentation Creation (to support lesson units)
• Lesson Material Development (collection of titles, web sites, web 2.0 tools, etc. to
• Small Student Group Support (research, student support and/or extended learning)
• Rescheduling of Missed Classes
• Small Group PARCC Prep
I would love to meet with you individually or as a team to see how I can support the amazing work you do!
How do I schedule a collaboration period?
Hopefully by now you have noticed a calendar on your First Class desktop that says Library/Tech Collaboration Periods. This calendar is available for viewing only.
In order to schedule a collaboration period you will need to email me directly. The calendar is there so you can see what time slots are available.
***PLEASE NOTE - the collaboration calendar includes my planning periods as well as the collaboration periods.*** It was designed this way to offer more options.
Take a peek at the calendar then send me an email to request a day and time!