Beaty Butterflies' Gazette
Week of January 18th - 22nd
I hope each of you has had a good week. Please enjoy your long weekend!
Custodial Update; Please be patient with Irene. We currently do not have a 11-3 custodian to support with midday trash/bathrooms/tables. She is working furiously to get it all done but if you can temporarily help, I know she will appreciate it! New custodian coming soon!
Monday, Jan. 18 MLK Day! Sleep in!
Tuesday, Jan. 19 Webinar 3:30
Wednesday, Jan. 20 TL Mtg @ 3:30
Wednesday, Jan. 20 Pajama Day (Teachers and Students~Keep it Classy!)
Thursday, Jan. 21 SBIC @ 11:30 (719)
Upcoming January Birthday Girls:
Desiree Peterson 1/21
Suma Vazhavilla 1/21
Marta Brewer 1/23
Laura Johnson 1/24
Megan Fogarty 1/25
Maria Elena Resendiz 1/26
Remember to follow us on Twitter: @Beaty_ECS and on Facebook: Beaty_Butterflies and feel free to contribute to the conversation! Tweet about it!
Beaty Brag Board
Here's the chatter!
Thanks to Debbie Reeves for making the Food 4 Kids deliveries and helping me with a million other tasks. I also appreciate Gaylon, Debbie, Coleen, Karina, Sonia and our lunch/learn trainings for helping with the College Week displays and my technological challenges. I appreciate our wonderful Beaty staff for helping the students learn and have lots of fun during our College/Career Week. Thanks to all who shared photos with me. ~ Jan
- Great job Megan on your first webinar! Beaty superstar!
- Thanks to Cindy Kellogg for donating rolling pins to the motor lab. The kids are loving them! ~ Gerry
- Thanks to Lipi, Phyllis and Sandra for working so hard to keep our classroom running smoothly! You all are the best! ~ Sydney
- Thank to our amazing counselor, Jan for all her prep and planning for college week. You made it very meaningful for our young ones!
- To Sandra Tamayo: I know you do not like me bragging about the wonderful job you do in our classroom but I have to! I am deeply grateful for your help, commitment and support during these years working together. You always go above and beyond to meet our student’s needs! I am blessed to work with you! – Isabel Marquez
- Thank you Elena for arranging the Firemen visit and all the great programs to come present to our students. They benefit greatly from your dedication!
- Loving the happy notes that Shauna has posted around the workroom and hallways!~ Gerry
- Lorie-Thanks for doing a great job in our classroom! Keep up the good work! ~Coleen