Information for Parents and Students Updated Each Friday
May 17, 2019
We Want You! 2 B a P2P Investor!
CROSS COUNTRY TRACK
Student schedule verification forms are being given to students on Wednesday May 1st and due back to their Social Studies teacher Monday May 6th. If a student does not turn in their verification form, they will not be allowed to participate in the End of the Year party that is taking place on the last day of school. The last day to make schedule changes is May 24th, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
It's time to turn in library books! Look in backpacks, in teachers' classroom libraries, under the bed and in the closet and get your library record cleared!
Parents, please help us out by asking your students if they have library books to turn in.
Parents have been sent a letter if we do not yet have a proof of immunizations needed for 7th grade. Please contact the clinic with any questions or concerns. (832-249-5678 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Important Information: Student Arrival Time
Students are not allowed in the building before 8 AM unless they have a pass for a specific teacher, date and time.
If a student arrives at school before 8 AM they will need to wait in front until the building is open.
We wish we could allow all students in upon their arrival, but there have been some issues with students roaming the building before 8 AM. It is not safe to allow this to continue and we need your help with this matter.
Notes from the Crossing Guards to Cut Down on Traffic
2. Please do NOT pick up students in the middle of the road. They are running across traffic. This is dangerous and is holding up other cars.
3. When pulling onto or out of Warrior Way, do not block the crosswalk.
4. Please be present when driving around children. Watch for students at crosswalks, drive through crosswalks cautiously, knowing that students aren't paying attention.
5. Please follow the speed limits. School zones are 20 MPH max.....
6. Please tell your child that all students need to completely get off of their bikes and scooters when walking through a crosswalk.
Basic Doerre Information
Food and Drinks
We understand that there are exceptions and that there may be someone with a medical condition that needs quick access to a snack or a drink, this is not the issue.
Water bottles are okay, everyone needs an occasional drink....as long as they have a screw on top and are securely stored inside of backpacks. This water may not be taken out in classrooms if a teacher does not allow it or in hallways. The water may also not be out around any Chromebooks due to insurance purposes.
Thank you so much for your help in this!