6 trait of writing
- Coming up with ideas is very important when your writing.
- When thinking of ideas for a story, choose a topic that interests you.
- When coming up with ideas, make sure your idea has a clear message.
- It's important, when writing a story, to stay organization.
- Make sure to have transition, so it's not awkward
- To keep your story's organize, you can use colors (main sentence green, transition sentence yellow, and tell me more sentence red).
- It's important to have a good and interesting voice when writing.
- For good word choice, use specific nous and verbs.
- Also use exciting adverbs and adjectives.
- To have good sentences, combined short sentences.
- Start new sentences differently.
- Have short and long sentences.
- Check your paper and make sure you have good punctuation, grammar, and spelling.
- Before writing a story, you should brainstorm on a piece of paper to come up with ideas.
- Prewriting is planning out your story
- A compose is a rough draft.
- A rough draft is, your story but, not completed.
- This part is all about fixing mistakes.
- Getting all of the good stuff out and all your mistakes out.
- Sharing your story out.
- A t-table is your story in short sentences
Core 4 topic sentences (green)
- The green is the topic sentence and the conclusion.
- The conclusion is the ending.
- It's important to have transition words, so you can move to a different sentence/topic.
- This one is yellow.
Detail\Tell me more sentences
- This is the ending of your sentence.
- This is red.
Six Traits Of Writing Model - A Review