How Brazilians Work
The Brazilian Holiday's
Brazilians celebrate New Years, Carnival Sat-Tues, Independence Day, Teachers Day, All Souls Day, Lovers Day , Good Friday, Easter Sunday [Ets]. Brazilians keep celebrating these holiday's every year.I will use Easter Sunday.Brazil celebrates it a little different then us So, Easter Sunday is celebrated on Sunday April 5. On Easter Sunday, Brazilians celebrate it by celebrating god rising from the dead
- In 1538, The first Africans arrive as slaves in Brazil.
- In 1542, The first Europeans explored the Amazon River
- 64 percent of Brazil is Roman Catholic
- Brazil's population is 202,656,788
- Some of Brazilians are Portuguese
The Natural Resources Brazil
- Some of them are coffee,oranges,bananas,wheat,soybeans,corn,cocoa,beef,pork,and rice.
- The Energy Brazil uses is 2,437.96 kilowatts
- The Oil Brazil uses every day is 151 barrels