Tuesdays with Morrie
An old man, a young man, and life's greatest lesson
- I am not a grandparent, I am not a parent, and I am not a colleague. I was a college professor and I loved my job! This one kid Mitch Albom came into my class and I knew we were going to be friends for along time... I was right when I was on my death bed he came and stead by my side the whole way.
- Morrie inspired the author (Mitch Albom) to write a book about his good friend because Morrie tought Mitch many life long lessons on how he should live his life and how you should treat others around you
- That one person can tell you something or do something that can be life changing all it takes is that one person.
- "For a while, we just ate like that, a sick old man, a healthy younger man, both absorbing the quiet of the room." page 35
- I really did like this book, because it can teach you about how one person can change your life if you open up and listen. But that also you need to be kind to everyone and respect your friends .