Digital vs. Analog
By: Ian Tinoco & Grant Welch
When is this device used?
- Face time (If you have IPhone)
- Play/Use Apps
- Talk over the intercom
Where is this device used?
- Can be used anywhere that has service
- Used in homes and mostly offices
Why is this device used?
- To connect with friends and family quickly
- To connect with other clients and families
For what is this device used?
- Traditional Phone Use
- Email Access
- Music And Video
- Camera Functions
- Web Browsing
- House Phone
Who uses this device?
- Normal and Everyday people Use This
- Office People, Teachers, and Receptionist
How does this device work?
- A digital phones uses signals that are sent out to a cell tower and then shot up into space, brought back down to another cell tower and it reaches the other person
- An analog phone uses copper wiring to connect with each other, is travels on telephone poles
"Cellphone vs. Landline – Do You Need Both? How to Save on Your Phone Bills." Dumb Little Man. N.p., 25 Jan. 2014. Web. 13 May 2016.
Bernard, Tara Siegel. "Weighing the Need for a Landline in a Cellphone World." The New York Times. The New York Times, 17 Jan. 2014. Web. 13 May 2016.
"Landlines vs. Cellphones: It's No Longer a Case of 'Either-Or'" Technology Copyright Free Content. N.p., n.d. Web. 13 May 2016.