Rangers Review- April
For Our Parent Partners
March 26 Dual Credit/FAFSA Parent Meeting- 6:30 in Large Lecture hall
March 27 Charmers Drill Team Tryouts
March 28 SNAG- Senior Night After Graduation Carnival/Duck Race- Visitor parking lot and grass field- A wonderful, family fun-filled day. Come out and support our seniors while enjoying the activities.
TCC Showcase from 10:30-1:30. You can learn about TCC programs that successfully prepare people for jobs in top careers including aviation, culinary arts, dental hygiene, engineering/electronics, nursing and allied health programs such as respiratory care and radiologic technology, welding and public safety, including fire and police.
March 30 English I EOC (Students may bring a clear bottled water and lunch or they may order a sack lunch from the cafe)
March 31 Progress Reports available in Skyward
April 1 PTO meeting 8:30 a.m. in district board room
April 1 English II EOC (Students may bring a clear bottled water and lunch or they may order a sack lunch from the cafe)
April 2 District UIL One Act Play, UIL Choir
April 11 Jazz Band/Stan Kenton Legacy Orchestra Concert 7:30
PTO Scholarship Dodgeball Tournament- CTHS
District UIL Academic Tournament- Saginaw HS
2015 North Texas U.S. Service Academies Forum @ Lewisville HS
April 13 Parent Night- ADD- Hafley Development Center
April 16 District Track Meet- CTHS
April 17 We are in school! End of 5th Six Weeks. UIL Choir
Dr. Chadwell meets with our Principal’s Leadership Council
April 25 Art VASE State
April 27 NHS Induction 6:30 PAC
April 29 State Gymnastics Meet- CTHS
April 30 Night of CTHS Stars Pageant
May 1 Art XPerience 2015
May 2 Prom 7-11 at Gaylord
Charmers were absolutely fantastic at Nationals this weekend. They received First Place Officer Jazz, First Place Officer Hip Hop, Contemporary 2nd Place, Overall Officers 2nd Place XL, Elite Team 2nd Place, Team Hip Hop 1st Place, Team Kick 1st Place, Team Pom 2nd Place, Team Jazz 2nd Place, and Team Military 3rd Place. Excellent!
It is our priority each day to live by our mission. We are a mission-focused campus. Our teachers also have their own classroom missions statements. This is an example from Coach Chevalier's class!
I Made It Wall
We want to celebrate our seniors successes! Please have your child turn in their post secondary education acceptance letter (university, junior college, first responders, trade school, military, etc) and any scholarship received to their counselor. We will post their celebrations on our Senior Wall! This is a great accomplishment and we want to share it with everyone.
I Made It Wall
JV Guard competed at NTCA Championships this weekend at Marcus High School. They placed FIRST in Regional A Round 2!
Our CT "Jazz Rascals" Jazz Band placed 3rd at the prestigious TCU Jazz Festival this weekend. Congratulations to our great Jazz Band!!
It is critical for all of us to assist our students in understanding the impact social media has on people. This is a poster that helps remind us to ask ourselves these questions before making a post.
FAFSA and Dual Credit Parent Night
Education Foundation/PTO Scholarships
CTHS Counseling Website
- Advanced Placement
- Dual Credit
- College Applications
- Course Selections
Then check out our Counseling Website @ http://www.emsisd.com/Page/18072. It is updated constantly with new information to best help your child. It is a wonderful resource.
- Order your cap and gown/announcements/graduation memorabilia through Herff Jones- 817-336-2035
- SNAG carnival/Duck Race is March 28 in our visitor parking lot from 10-3. Please volunteer or bring out all your friends and family. Duck Race, Easter Egg Hunt, Booths, Tons of Fun!!!!!
- Did you attend the March 3 and March 20 Senior Meetings? If not, pick up your prom protocol and graduation information sheet from the Amblin' G House.
- Prom tickets may be picked up beginning April 27. You must have your signed Prom Protocol form to pick up tickets.
- All guest forms for prom must be turned in by March 27
- Prom ticket purchase deadline is April 10!!!
- Prom is May 2 from 7-11 at the Gaylord. You must have your ticket and picture ID. No one will be allowed admittance past 8 p.m. unless you are scheduled to attend another CTHS event. If so, please let Mr. Goodner know so that your name and expected time of arrival can be documented for our ticket takers :)
- Senior Awards is May 18 at 7:00 in the PAC.
- Our Senior Charge to the Junior class followed by the senior walk is being planned!!!
- Senior Finals is June 1-3. Work hard so that you get your exemptions (grades, attendance, behavior)
- Graduation Senior Inaugural Class Picture will be June 3 during 3rd and 4th lunch. Seniors will eat during 5th period lunch. Bring your Cap, Tassel, and Gown this day! Pictures can be ordered. Price is from $25-40. We will do a cap/gown picture plus a regular clothes '15 picture. Payment is due this day.
- Graduation Practice is June 4 @ 9 am in the main gym. Breakfast will be served. Senior Class pictures will be delivered this day.
- Inaugural Senior Class 2015 Panoramic Picture will be presented as your gift to CTHS at graduation, June 7. This will be the only graduating class picture to be permanently mounted in the main foyer.
- Graduation is Sunday, June 7 @ 1:00 in the FWCC. Students must report to FWCC at 11 a.m. Bring your Cap/Tassel/Gown/lunch. Wear your black pants/ black shoes/long sleeve shirt with tie for boys and black pants or dress/black shoes for girls. Do not forget your cap/tassel!!!!
- SNAG at Main Event is from 12-6 a.m.. You must ride the SNAG transportation bus to attend!!! Meet at CTHS @ 11 p.m.. It is FREE and tons of FUN!!!!!!!!! Laser Tag and all games, plus food throughout night is FREE!