Get parents involved in their students education
At School, Parents Can:
- provide supplies for classroom activities
- participate in field trips
- participate in events that support various cultures, languages, ect.
- join the PTA or PTO
Between Home & School, Parents Can:
- read news letters, emails, and other forms of communication from teachers, schools, & the district.
- respond to teacher inquiries by email, over the phone, or in person.
- attend parent teacher meetings.
- reach out to teachers, the school, or the district with concerns or questions.