Two Weeks Until Conference!
4T Data Literacy Conference | July 14-15, 2016
Thanks For Registering!
Thank you for registering for the 4T Data Literacy Conference, coming up on Thursday, July 14, and Friday, July 15, right to your laptop, tablet, or phone!
How can I access sessions?
Links have been posted to the conference's schedule page, where you'll find an abridged schedule at the top, followed by a link to a document with extended session descriptions. We ask that you not sign into a room until 15 minutes prior to a session.
What can I do between now and the conference?
- Add our project blog to your RSS reader. Weekly, we share articles and ideas that grab our team's attention as we delve deeper into time-efficient, high-impact data literacy strategies for high school educators.
- If you are registered with the Michigan Department of Education, check out the conference's SCECH page and learn more about how to get SCECH credits.
- Read School Library Journal's profile of the conference.
- Test your computer, tablet, or mobile device to make sure it is compatible with our presentation platform, Blackboard Collaborate by reading the instructions here.
- Encourage a friend to join you by forwarding this email or sending them a link to the registration page.
We look forward to seeing you soon! If you have any questions in the meantime, please email us at email@example.com.
This conference is free and organized by the University of Michigan School of Information and the University of Michigan Library with support from the University of Michigan School of Education. The conference is made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services RE-00-15-0113-15.