LA VERNIA ESY SUMMER SESSION 1
COMMITTED TO KNOWING EVERY CHILD BY NAME AND NEED
- Take attendance daily using sheets that will be provided to you.
- I will collect attendance sheets each Thursday before you leave for the day.
- I will stop by classrooms each morning to check on student attendance.
ITEMS OF IMPORTANCE:
I will provide time sheets on Monday, June 8th for Primary and Intermediate Staff. High School Staff will receive times sheets on Monday, June 15th.
ESY Teachers are being paid half their daily rate of pay. You will need to check the Half Day box for each day you work.
ESY Paraprofessionals will be paid their hourly rate of pay. You will need to write your hours on the time sheet as you normally would clock in and out in the computer system.
I will submit time sheets three times over the summer months for ESY:
- June Paycheck - Time sheets will be submitted Friday June 19th before 3 p.m.
- July Paycheck - Time sheets will be submitted Friday July 17th before 3 p.m.
- August Paycheck - Time sheets will be submitted Friday August 14th before 3 p.m.
Primary Car Riders - front of Primary building beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Intermediate Car Riders - south side of Intermediate building beginning at 8:00 a.m.
Primary/ Intermediate Bus Riders - north side of building located between Intermediate and Primary Campuses.
High School Car and Bus Riders - front of 400 building
- Please supervise students at all times
- The Primary campus will be locked. All late check-in or early check-out of students will need to occur at the Intermediate Campus. Mrs. Ketchum or I will be available in the front office to assist parents.
- Mrs. Dickson and Mrs. Broadway will be sharing nursing duties during the summer sessions. Please call the Intermediate Nurses office for any medical needs.
- If you need me in your classroom at any time, text me your room # and I will be there ASAP.
Cell: 512-825-9234 Intermediate Front Office: 830-779-6640