come in to new america

come to the best Country

  • in order to come over to the U.S you have to be at least 18,
  • Resident and physically present in the United States for at least five years at the time of application.
  • you have to complete a form N-400 is the application for naturalization. you have to get your right documents together

We are America


  • Fingerprinting is a part of this application.
  • You send your documents and money which $320 and $70 for the fingerprinting. n the interview you bring the identification, answer question about your application and your background. take the english and civics tests.
  • you have to take the oath of allegiance. you get a ceremony date, check in, return your permanent resident card, answer some questions, then you take your oath of allegiance.