E.J. Hayes Weekly Newsletter
March 4, 2022
Note from the Principal's Desk
Greetings Parents and Stakeholders,
We have now finished 4 Six weeks of school. The year is really flying by. Please remember that March 10 and March 11 are Teacher Work Days. Please schedule a parent/teacher conference on March 10 in the afternoon or March 11 in the morning. Today, March 4, 2022 is actually a virtual day for students. Please talk to your teachers for more information. Report cards will be given out during Parent/Teacher conferences. Congratulations to our Students of the Month for February. Our Trait this past month was PREPARED. Thank you for all you do for E.J. Hayes: Where relationships foster learning.
- March 3 - End of 4th 6 weeks
- March 4 - Optional Teacher Workday (Remote Learning day for Students)
- March 10 - Required Teacher Workday: Parent/Teacher Conferences 4-7pm
- March 11 - Required Teacher Workday: Parent/Teacher Conferences 8-12am
- March 14-March 18 - E.J. Hayes Book Fair in the Media Center
- March 28 - No School day for Martin County Schools (Remote Learning day for Students)
- April 1 - Picture day for E.J. Hayes Elementary
- April 7-8 - 4th graders visit the Martin County Innovation Campus
- May 5-6 - 5th graders visit the Martin County Innovation Campus
- April 29 - End of 5th 6 weeks
- June 9 - Last day of school (students will be released at 12:45pm)
Battle of the Books 1st place winner for Martin County Schools
Students of the Month for February: Prepared
3rd Grade Visit to Innovation Campus
Pre School Registration Information
Breakfast and Lunch Menu
Board of Education Revises Student Dress Code
Revisions to the Student Dress Code (4303) were approved during the January 25, 2022 work session of the Martin County Schools Board of Education. Please note the revisions to the policy and keep in mind all students will be expected to adhere to the updated policy.
Martin County Schools Student Dress Code 4303, as revised January 25, 2022, was effective upon approval of the Martin County Board of Education. Full policy is linked below.