Blytheville Primary School
Our Core Beliefs:
- Learning must have a clear purpose.
- All learners deserve a safe, respectful, and structured environment.
- Learners grow with mutual support, responsibility, and compassion.
- All learners have the ability to grow.
Our Vision and Mission:
Blytheville Primary School fosters a safe and positive learning community. We educate students to be innovative thinkers today and productive leaders of tomorrow.
What It Means To Be a Chickasaw:
- We are respectful.
- We are responsible.
- We are safe.
- We are positive.
- We are motivated.
Note From the Assistant Principal:
We are very excited to partner with Heritage Square Nursing Center for our 2nd quarter community service project. Each grade level will decorate placemats for their trays at meal time. Our second grade students will visit the residents in October, November, and December to give them their holiday crafts as well as read to the residents.
We are looking for volunteers to watch classrooms on December 17 from 12:30 - 2 pm so that teachers and staff can enjoy a holiday meal together. If you're interested in watching a classroom please contact the office. Thank you!
- November 25 - 29 - No School
- December 2 - School resumes
- December 6 - K Christmas Musical
- December 12 - Crafty Christmas 5:30-7 pm
- December 13 - Tabs due
- December 16 - PBIS Celebration
- December 17 - Volunteers needed to watch classrooms
- December 18 - Birthday lunches, Readers, PBIS Store, Winter Parties, Tab Reward
- December 19 - January 6 - No School
- January 7 - Back to School!
- January 7-9 - PBIS roll out
- January 14 - Kindergarten Awards Assemblies
- January 15 - First and Second Grade Awards Assemblies
- January 20 - No School in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- January 22 - Fundraiser kickoff
- January 23 - Family Movie Night 5:30 MPB
- January 28 - 100th Day of School
- January 30 - Birthday Lunches
- January 31 - Readers Here