Swartz Creek Community Food Basket
Thank you for joining us...
Sunday December 7, 2014 @ 3:00 PM
Swartz Creek Performing Arts Center
We raised over $3000.00 Dollars and a truckload of food
The Festival Choir
and United Methodist Orchestra
Hallelujah - G.F.Handel
Information on the Pantry
Food Pantry Hours: Mondays from 3p-6p & Fridays from 10a-1p
We are a cooperative effort of the Swartz Creek area Churches and community groups to feed our community!
We are an inter-denominational, non-profit center serving the greater Swartz Creek area. We are pastors and volunteers reaching out in God’s love to meet the everyday needs of individuals and families in the Swartz Creek School district. We also work closely with existing agencies to offer hope to those facing obstacles.
The food pantry is located in the back of the United Methodist Church of Swartz Creek, 7400 Miller Rd. at door #6.
How Can You Help?
- Pray! Every person who needs assistance from the center also needs our prayers. Every person who volunteers is in need of God’s guidance.
- Join us: Talk to your pastor or service group leader about joining us or referring people with needs to the center.
- Call Swartz Creek United Methodist: 635- 4555 or St. Mary’s: 635-3240
- Donate food and personal care items: We can give you or your organization a complete list of needed items.
- Give Financially: All gifts go toward purchasing items needed each month.
- Volunteer: We train volunteers to provide services. Contact Sue Drummond: 635-3969.
Download the entire score of the Messiah below
Swartz Creek Community Food Basket Benefit Concert
Sunday, Dec. 7th, 3pm
4827 Miller Rd
Swartz Creek, MI
Presented by St. Mary Queen of Angels
Swartz Creek Methodist
Swartz Creek Messiah Lutheran Church
Sovereign Grace Baptist Church
Flushing United Methodist Church
Swartz Creek Madrigals
The Messiah will be sung by combined choirs.
Brother 2 Brother will also perform.
Please bring a non perishable food item to donate for admission.
There will be free will offering.