Real time questions, accessible data
What is Socrative?
Socrative empowers you to engage and assess your students as learning happens. Through the use of real-time questioning, result aggregation, and visualization, you have instant insight into levels of understanding so you can use class time to better collaborate and grow as a community of learners.
2. Read through the directions and create your own Socrative Quiz
3. Click on the 'Socrative Tutorial - Getting Started' video if you need additional help
Socrative Challenge-How do I get my badge?
In order to receive credit for your badge, you must create, administer, and share your socrative quiz.
Requirement: You must use this assessment for one or more of your classes
1. Create a FIVE question quiz using all three types of questions (multiple choice, true/false, and short answer) for future classes to take.
2. Include images for each question.
3. Administer your Quiz with your classes.
4. Download a printable PDF of your quiz and save it. (Directions here)
5. Upload your PDF to google drive and get a "shareable link".
6. Press the "Socrative Badge" button below to submit the "shareable link".