NCVPS ESPAÑOL 3
WEEK 16, May 14-20
Con la Sra. Aguirre
What's due this week?
We are finishing up Unit 8, Las Bellas Artes, this week with lessons 4 and 5 due this Friday, May 18 @ 11:55pm. There has been a change in the way Units 7/8 project will be submitted.
NEW instructions for Units 7/8 project
PROYECTO unidades 7 y 8
- Instead of a Units 7/8 project like you have completed for the other projects this semester, you are going to create 3 extra slides linking units 7 (las carreras y el trabajo) and unit 8 (el arte) as part of the final project. You will receive a grade for these extra slides which will count as your Unit 7/8 project.
- You will put these 3 slides in your Final Project, due no later than Friday, June 1 @ 11:55pm when your Final Project and Final Exam are due and the class will close.
- You are going to describe 3 different careers as an artist (singer, architecture, painter, composer, etc). For each one you should answer these questions with content:
- ¿Qué tendrá que estudiar o aprender para vivir de su profesión? (use the future)
- ¿Qué tendría que hacer este artista para encontrar trabajo? (use the conditional)
- ¿Qué es lo bueno y lo malo de ser artista? (use LO + adjective constructions)
- Make sure you use the grammar requested and vocabulary from the units.
- Check listas de vocabulario.
- Make sure you use a Web 2.0 tool.
- Have an audio different from your written narrative.
- Include pictures with a Works Cited!
What's due the rest of the semester after Unit 8?
Students have 2 weeks to complete the Final Exam/Project along with an RLC for the Final Exam/Project. Students can finish the Final Exam/Project early if he/she wants. If a student is missing assignments, now is the time for students to complete and submit assignments although late penalties will apply for late assignments.
I will be contacting parents in the next few days to let you know if your student is on pace with the class or missing assignments.
Students have 4 more opportunities this week to attend an RLC for Unit 8. I will be teaching my RLC for Unit 8 tonight, May 14, @ 8pm.