FOURTH GRADE PEAK
April 11, 2014
THEME STUDY: KIDS CAN
POWER OF ONE PROJECTS - Due!
Don't forget to take pictures - we will put photos on our tri-folds this year! You can send pictures to your child in a variety of ways:
- put in drop box for printing here
- email to your student account
- bring on a flash drive
I also need an electronic picture (send me an email with a picture or two!)
Almost all students finished the written reflection. We plan to write these in class and will finish them next week. If you have any flyers or literature about your project that your child could include in his/her presentation, please send it in!
Important Dates and Deadlines
April 10: Power of One Project - DUE
April 17: Power of One Reflection - DUE
May 9: Circuit Boards Complete - DONE ahead of schedule!
May 9: Light Houses electricity project
May 9: Topic Study Project Complete ( in class)
May 12: Open House
May 16: Last Day of PEAK - personal reflections & Group Dynamic Activities
- Friday, April 11 - 7:30 AM
- Monday, April 14 - 7:45 AM
- Thursday, April 17 - 7:45 AM
- Thursday, April 24 - 7:45 AM
- Friday, April 25 - 7:30 AM
- Monday, April 28 - 7:45 AM
- Tuesday, April 29 - 7:45 AM
- Wednesday, April 30 - 7:45 AM
- Monday, May 5 - 7:30 AM
- Tuesday, May 6 - 7:45 AM
- Wednesday, May 7 - 7:45 AM
Science: Today we built our circuit boards! We combined facts about our humanitarian and our science knowledge to create a working quiz board!