Erin School Friday Folder
May 14th 2021
- Monday, May 17th-6.30pm-PTC meeting (date change)
- Tuesday, May 18th, 6:30pm- Fine Arts Night- 5th, 6th, and 7th Grades
- Friday, May 28th-NO SCHOOL-Professional Development Day
- Monday, May 31st- NO SCHOOL-Memorial Day
COVID-19 Updates and Changes
In April we stopped cohorting on the playground during recess. Some parents are asking about what we are thinking for the start of the school year. Please read this letter.
Erin School Internet Survey
* log into Skyward
* on left side click on Technology Survey (right under Home)
* even though it will say that you have completed the survey during registration it actually was not. You will need to click on each student's name to complete it.
* then click the Mark Technology Survey-Please Complete as not completed and make changes link
* then click on the a. Student Information link in the District Message box on the right
* then click edit 1a on the bottom.
* complete all steps in the survey and hit submit.
Again, you’ll have to do this for each of your children.
Thank you for taking the time to do this.
Free Summer Meals
- All children aged 18 and under (and enrolled high school students over 18) are eligible for summer meals
- Receive 7 breakfasts and 7 lunches at no cost
- Pick up every Tuesday 7:00-9:00AM
- Located at the HUHS Food Service Receiving Door between Exits 11 & 13 under the "Home of the Orioles" neon in the student parking lot
- Children do not need to be present
- Many menu items require refrigeration; some meals require heating at home
- Receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited
See HUHS website for more info.
School Lunches for Virtual Learners
- Orders can be placed between 9:00 am Friday and 9:00 am Monday.
- Orders need to be picked up on Wednesdays between 1:45 pm-2:15 pm at the rear entrance of Erin School.
Meals are no cost regardless of free/reduced eligibility until federal funding is exhausted.
Complete one order form per child you are picking up for. Children may only receive 1 lunch per scheduled school day; receiving meals from more than one community location is prohibited.
Questions? Contact Cathy Conway at email@example.com or (262)673-3720 ext. 4140
*HUHS is excited to offer a wide variety of Athletic Camps this summer for ages ranging from 1st Grade to incoming freshman. Please go to the following link to access all camp opportunities.
* HUHS Summer Basketball Camps
* Hartford Parks and Recreation-Summer Playground Camp
* Hartford Basketball Club-2021 Summer Basketball Program (incoming 3rd-8th grade)
* Town of Erin-Road Dept-seasonal help wanted