Vol. 6 Edition 2 October 2021
This month's events...
Tuesday, September 28th-World's Finest Chocolate Fundraiser begins
Friday, October 1st-Book Fair Family Day 11:00 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Monday, October 4th-DCS Board of Education Meeting @ 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, October 6th-School Picture Day. To prepay for pictures you will need to visit mylifetouch.com. When it asks for a Picture Day ID use this code: EVTQ838MN
Thursday, October 7th-SIT Meeting @ 3 p.m.
Monday, October 11th-School-wide Read Aloud begins: The Best Halloween Ever by Barbara Robinson
Tuesday, October 12th-Chocolate fundraiser ends; Biscuitville After Dark 5-8 p.m. Do not forget to tell them you are from Brier Creek for our school to receive credit!
Wednesday, October 13th-Parent Advisory Committee Meeting @ 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 14th-1st Quarter Ends
- Friday, October 15th-No school-Teacher Work Day; All Chocolate fundraiser money due
- Monday, October 18th-Second Quarter Begins; Reading Check-in for all 3rd-5th grade students
- Tuesday, October 19th-Math Check-in for all 3rd-5th grade students
- Wednesday, October 20th-Unity Day-Wear orange! October is Bullying Prevention Month
- Thursday, October 21st-Science Check-in for 4th and 5th graders
- Friday, October 22nd-Storybook pumpkins due! Voting for prizes begins the following week!
Tuesday, October 26th-Report Cards sent home
Friday, October 29th-Storybook Character Day