Grapevine Mustang Band
Week of March 28
Notes from the Directors:
Good afternoon Mustang Band!
- Wind Ensemble will be recording for UIL tomorrow, Saturday, March 27 from 2-4pm.
- Honors Band will be recording for UIL tomorrow, Saturday, March 27 from 12-2pm.
- Wind Ensemble and Honors Band will have Masterclasses on Monday, March 29th.
- Students and Families are asked to upload any photos take this year at band events HERE. These photos will be used for the band banquet slide show.
- Tarrant County Fine Arts Scholarship Contest info below!
- Information for the Lone Star Chamber Music Academy can be found HERE.
- Spring Physicals at GHS - Please take note of the date for physicals being held at GHS. Physicals will be offered in the MAC April 15 beginning at 4 pm. All band students are required to have a physical for 2021.
- Symphonic Band Recording Dates are Saturday, April 24th - Pride of Texas Music Festival and Thursday, April 29th - North Texas Festival of Distinction.
- All Families can start raising funds for their individual band account NOW with the Scrip Fundraiser. See below for details.
Meet our Seniors!
Spirit Guard Program Highlights:
$35 club fee (includes a t-shirt, payable to GHS Band).
All equipment provided, no purchase necessary.
Camps are monthly after-school in an available gym / auditorium / cafeteria.
Learn elements of music, dance, theater, and of course color guard.
Performance opportunity on-campus PLUS a district-wide showcase pending.
A great way to meet diverse friends and easily grow into the high school experience.
Please feel free to review the presentation above in a clickable form that you can view at your own pace.
All students and parents must join the Remind Groups. We use Remind to communicate quickly during events and will only send out messages that are important for everyone. Visit the band website for details.
How to pay your band fees online
You may pay for your child’s fees easily with a credit card using a Pay Pal account. To use this feature, click on the “Finances” button then choose the “Make A Trip Payment” button. If you have not set up a Pay Pal account, you will be given an option to do so. Choose to pay using your credit card, debit card, or bank account. Make secure purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information to the GHS Band or the CHARMS system. PayPal offers one of the safest platforms for online commerce with fraud rates at a fraction of those of typical e-commerce offerings. PayPal offers ease and flexibility, accepting all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express), as well as all major debit cards and direct transfers. Please be aware that there is a fee to pay by credit card.