Here's What's Happening at Riverview This Month
A Message From Ms. Poulson
February always makes me think about my love for reading. We are going to have a "Love to Read" week and the end of the month. Read across America Day is March 2nd, so we thought it would be fun to have it fall on that week. In classrooms we will be reading a lot of fun books as well as having a read-a-thon, and we will have dress-up days that week as well. It should be a lot of fun! More information is listed on a poster a little further down the newsletter.
February is shaping up to be a busy month here at Riverview, so please read until the end of the newsletter for our Important Dates to Remember.
If I can help in anyway, please reach out to me.
Let's have an AMAZING month!
This is such a fun holiday and it's even more fun when everyone leaves school feeling loved and included. We ask that parents please consider the following:
1. Please send a valentine for each child in the class so that no one is left out.
2. We encourage parents to give Valentine gifts to their children (large stuffed animals, flowers, balloon bouquets) at home. Flowers, balloons and other deliveries will be held in the front office and given to students at the very end of the day to limit distractions in classrooms.
Before and After School Reminders
Love To Read Week
Registration for the 2023-2024 School Year
Online Registration Dates will take place in March.
- New Kindergarten and returning families will start March 1st.
- We will have the portal open for returning families to register current students as well as any new students including Kindergarten.
- We will also have a link on the Nebo website for New Kindergarten students only.
- We will open up to ALL New to Nebo on March 22. This will be for any student new to Nebo.
Dates to Remember
2/14/23: Valentine's Day Parties
2/17/23: Spring School Picture Day
2/20/23: President's Day - No School
2/21/23: PTA Meeting @2:00
2/23/23: Miss. Spanish Fork Assembly
2/24/23: 5th Grade Maturation @2:15 PM
Feb. 27- Mar. 3: Love to Read Week