Nanaimo Family Business Stories
Thursday, February 16th, 5:30-8pm
Opportunities like this are unique!
Join us for an intriguing evening when four outstanding individuals take you on a journey while sharing their family business stories.
- How did they start?
- How were family relationships affected?
- What do they appreciate the most about being in a family business?
- What were their successes and challenges?
- What family business tips will they share??
- What can you learn from their experiences?
Interactive panel presentation following a delightful dinner.
Andy Spurling, President, Proline Management.
Facilitator: Jenn Bogwald, Partner & Business Advisor, MNP LLP,
MC: Mark MacDonald Publisher of the Business Examiner and President of Invest Northwest Publishing Ltd.
Menu: Buffet dinner included in price. Cash bar
- Selection of Artisan Breads & Butter
- Arugula Salad with Poached Pear, Feta Cheese, Balsamic Reduction & Poppy Seed Dressing; Moroccan Orzo Salad with Dried Apricots, Cranberries & Currants, Roasted Walnuts & Cashews with Champagne Vinaigrette; Grape Tomato & Bocconcini Salad with Fresh Basil & White Balsamic Dressing
- Slow Roasted Certified Angus Strip Loin with Thyme Demi; Butternut Squash Ravioli with Sage Brown Butter, Tomatoes, Peppers, Goat Cheese & Balsamic Reduction; Herb Roasted Potatoes, Chef’s Seasonal Vegetables
- Selection of Desserts & Gourmet West Coast Coffee & Teas
$45 (plus GST)
Your Team for A Terrrific Evening
Thank You Valued Program Sponsors!
Coastal Community Credit Union
Business Examiner; MNP LLP; Black Press
Frank Allen Financial Group
offered by Family Business Association Vancouver Island in partnership with the Nanaimo organizing committee from the Business Examiner & MNP LLP.
To promote the sustainability and growth of Vancouver Island business families by providing education and support through
community and shared experience.
We are an engaged and supportive community of vibrant Vancouver Island business families and advisors who connect, share ideas and learn from each others’
Our organization has been providing a community of support to family businesses on Vancouver Island since 1999. We help families in business succeed through shared experience, education and resources. FBAVI is where Canadian business families go to connect, grow and learn for sustainable success across generations.