Tuesday's Tech Tip
By: David Durnil
What is Awesome Screenshot?
Screen capture for all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads.
Capture all or part of any web page. Add annotations, comments, blur sensitive info, and share with one-click uploads.
- Capture or clip selected area, or all visible portion, or entire page
- Supports PNG format
- Supports horizontal scrolling when capturing 4. Desktop screen capture
Annotate & Edit
- Annotate any image with rectangles, circles, arrows, lines and text
- Crop, scroll & show crop area dimensions
- Blur certain sections to hide sensitive information
- Copy the screenshot and paste it to Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Save to local hard drive
- One-click to upload to awesomescreenshot.com and get a shareable link
- Support for Google Drive (Gdrive)