2020-21 School Year #1 - August 10, 2020
Don't Delay, Sign Up Today!
Kids These Days Virtual Book Study
Educators: Join us for a virtual book study of 'Kids These Days' by Dr. Jody Carrington about connecting and reconnecting while you teach and lead in your school and classroom! Five-day series begins August 20, FREE, 7.5 SCECHs available Learn More and Register
Tell Your Parents
- Amplifying Student, Parent + Community Voices, FREE Virtual Event August 12, 5:00-7:30PM
- August Mobile Food Pantry Schedule
- Free Meal Distribution List for Students in Muskegon/Oceana Counties
- Sign up for Bright by Text, a FREE service that sends activities, tips, games, and local events designed for children prenatal to 8 yrs old
- US Census: Deadline for completion extended to Dec. 31, you may respond online, by phone or by mail
Get Your Learning On!
- Science Lab Safety Web-Event (guidance for face-to-face and virtual classrooms), LIVE August 14 9:30 a.m. OR Facilitator-supported Repeat August 17, 2:30 p.m.; $5
- Illustrative Mathematics Community of Practice Part I, 8/13-14/20; FREE
- IEP Bootcamp: Data Informed IEPs, 3-part series begin 8/18/20; FREE
- Beginning Teacher Community 2020-21 First Year, 11-part series begins 8/19/20; $25
- Beginning Teacher Community 2020-21 Years 2 & 3, 11-part series begins 8/19/20; $25
- Back to School in Unusual Times: Responding to the Needs of LGBTQ+ Students in a Time of Upheaval - Webinar 1 8/20/20; FREE
- Back to School in Unusual Times: Responding to the Needs of LGBTQ+ Students in a Time of Upheaval - Webinar 2 8/27/20; FREE
- EO/MMSE & ECSE Collaborative Learning & Coaching Series, 4-part series begins 9/18/20; FREE
Don't Miss This!
WINGS at Home Online Student Activity Database
NEW online database of activities designed for passionate learners, curious minds, and “outside-of-the-box” thinkers for children Grades K-6. See Details
Cool Clip to Share with Friends
MAVIN Solutions: Help for Students in Career Exploration