4th Grade Newsletter
12/21 - 1/8
- Reading - We will be learning about Biographies and Autobiographies.
- Science - Weather - We will measure and record changes in weather and make predictions using weather maps, weather symbols, and a map key
- Math - Problem Solving using Multiplication and Division
- LA/Writing- We will be reviewing the Narrative writing process. For grammar new comma rules that we haven't learned yet!
- Social Studies - Students will be researching Texas Leaders that influenced the Revolution in Texas.
Great Happens Here
Our Candy Cane Grams were a success!!!
Congratulations to Roy P., our Green Paw Winner!
The choir had a fantastic performance! It was beautiful and we enjoyed it very much!
- December 21 - January 4th: Winter Break
- January 5th: Tiger U Day! Wear your college shirt!
- January 5th: 3rd 9 Weeks Begin
- January 6th: Report Cards go home
- January 8th: TES Movie Night $2 - Hot Cocoa $1 - Popcorn $1