University of Washington
Home of the Huskies
- Location: Washington
- Physical Therapy program I will pursue
- 4 years-around $161,532
- Plus additional years for DPT
- Submit transcripts, SAT or ACT scores, and application letter
- 43,762 students enrolled
- 15-1 student to teacher ratio
- Seattle, Washington
- Fun Things to do: EMP museum, Space Needle, Pike's Place Market, Mariner's and Seahawks games: Hike Mt. Rainier
- Middle of Winter: Around 41 degrees, about 5in of rain
- Middle of Summer: Around 65 degrees, rains a little bit
- Geography: Pugent Sound, Mt. Rainier, Mt. Vernon, Cascade Mountain Range
One of the many exhibits in Seattle's EMP museum
Pikes Place Market
Enjoy tons of different shops and ethnicity at the downtown market
Just one of the mountains around Seattle that you can hike.
Paying for College
- I plan on applying for scholarships, getting a job, and getting help from my parents.
- FAFSA deadline is always February 28th
- I plan on applying for the Josephine county scholarship.
Achieving Post High School Goals
- My goals are: Achieve a 3.0 or higher GPA and make the varsity baseball team as well as get a good start on my college credits.
- Some classes I'll take to achieve my goals are: Sports Med 1 and 2, Body works and calculus.